Search Teen Star

Jenna Rose

 
So who is Jenna Rose?  We know so little about her, yet she is beginning to make a pretty big splash.  I’m not so sure we should know too much about her, after all she is just 12 years old.  How much information is too much to reveal about a 12 year old?  In my opinion, just enough to help her with her blossoming career.
 
I am not judging what other people do, but I’m not trying to dig up info on Jenna, just to report what is going and what is real.  I have noticed that there is now an entry in Wikipedia about Jenna Rose, and I am questioning the accuracy.  Why?  Because the Wikipedia entry states her date of birth as September 25, 1998, yet Jenna’s resume on her personal website, shows what appears to be September 28, 1998.  It’s not so clear, so I am not sure.  Does anyone know Jenna’s real date of birth?  I’m going to open up comments (for a little while) to get some feedback.